Oklahoma Medical Eye Group offers you access to your medical records. Please note this portal will not allow complete access to your entire medical record. This information is limited due to the importance of protected, secure HIPPA compliant records. When logged into our portal you will see a summary of your previous appointments in a continuation of care document format. This is a limited summary of each visit.OMEG patients can send direct messages to our clinical staff through our portal. This inbox is not accessible after business hours or weekends. Please do not use this direct message system if you are having an emergency. Call us at 918-747-2020
MyPatientVisit Portal Dashboard User Guide
1. You will be given a one-page instruction sheet from us either during your visit or by calling our office.
2. Your instruction sheet contains your unique Security Code and Practice ID. You will need these to create your account.
3. Navigate to https://www.mypatientvisit.com.
4. Create an account using the Security Code and Practice ID.
5. Login with your user account information
6. Click on myDocuments to see a list of Clinical Summary Documents your doctor has shared with you.
7. Navigate to https://www.mypatientvisit.com.
8. Login with your user account information
9. Click on myDocuments to see a list of Clinical Summary Documents your doctor has shared with you.
Please DO NOT USE THIS METHOD OF CONTACT IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY!! All medical questions need to be made to our office phone number 918-747-2020.